Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your interest in Ridgeview Nursery. We hope you will find our catalogue straightforward and easy to use. If you have any query on any aspect do not hesitate to give either of us a call.
Due to the implementation of new Data Protection Laws that have recently been put into place could you please contact us, via telephone or email, if you wish to be removed from our database. If you do not get in contact with us, you will remain in our database, however any personal information will not be shared with any outside parties.
- Mini plants will be available from April onwards. Please state exactly when your order is required as requested on the order form. If heat is available we would ask that you collect your plants as soon as possible.
- All orders are dealt with in strict rotation. Should a variety become unavailable we regret that we no longer accept orders marked “no substitutes”. When ordering. Please list acceptable alternatives, otherwise we will substitute with similar variety.
- Customers must collect from the nursery; please indicate at the time of ordering, or give 24 hours advance notice.
- We advise against sending coins or cash in the post. Cheques or postal orders should be made payable to “J & I Cruickshanks”. As a result of high bank charges, we regret to inform any cheques returned will incur a charge of £25.00.
- We guarantee to refund in full the cost of any plants which fail to satisfy on arrival, provided they are returned immediately.